Monday, August 5, 2013

NEW WAYS TO READ THIS BLOG




Have you noticed the new section over there in the left sidebar called FEELING LOST? 

I'm using Pinterest to help readers find stuff in this very long blog. Blogger tells me this post is number 401 -- and that doesn't include the 394 posts on the old blog @ ploddingTOparadise.blogspot.com!

Pinterest has a beautiful visual interface, much more attractive that a long page of links -- and you don't have to sign up to view the pages.

Here are some of the directories I've created so far:

Just show me pictures!
Tammy's Travel Photos

Tell me about places! A directory I put together for those researching sailing destinations along the East Coast and the Bahamas.
Places We've Visited

Give me some good reads!
My favorite blog posts


More:

Sailing books
My published writing
Freediving -- for those insatiable freediving fans that come to my blog Every. Single. Day.

Enjoy! I hope this helps you find what you're looking for -- and I'll let you know when there are new directories to explore...

No comments:

Post a Comment